The primary role is to develop Distribution sales. The role would require the facilitation of more immediate operational activities by providing analytical reports and actionable insights to various internal delivery teams and external clients as well as work with core management in driving the operational efficiency of the organization through implementing various internal tools processes.
• Acquire new and expand upon existing company relationships
• Educate and inform clients and prospects on new and existing audiences; provide ongoing and creative consultationl
• Build strong, sustainable relationships with agencies; manage each partner effectively to increase revenue and identify opportunities to cross/up-sell
• Develop solutions such as advertising objectives, including sales proposals and presentations on audiences and unique differentiators.
• Execute on marketing strategies to an existing client base including outbound email, phone calls, and social media efforts.
We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting,
selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning
and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
• Build strong, Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
• Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content success
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns • Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Build strong, Contact, interview, and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
• Drive traffic to company pages
• Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Bachelor's Degree in Advertising or Marketing, 1-4 Years Experience in Marketing, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office